What do we know about Yanita Yancheva? The chiseled model is a certified fitness trainer and ex-girlfriend of the famous bodybuilder from Bulgaria – Lazar Angelov. Today she is the wife of another great athlete Tavi Castro. Together the couple has a beautiful baby daughter – Avia Castro.
As of August 2021, Yanita Yancheva Instagram page boasts over 1.7 million followers. On Youtube, their number has exceeded 16,000. Moreover, the number of connoisseurs of the aesthetics of the female body is constantly growing. The girl regularly uploads useful information and video training.
Yanita believes that the human spirit is the most powerful force that exists. The girl did not plan to become a coach.
She has two master’s degrees. Also, the Bulgarian bombshell worked in a law firm for two years.
Yancheva became a coach quite by accident when she decided to take care of her body. Training helped her to become more self-confident, and later she wanted to share her experience with others.
Yanita participated in the TV show Survivor Bulgaria Edition (the Bulgarian TV show, whose goal is to survive in difficult conditions) in 2008 and 2014. This helped her become famous and promote self-made workouts. Consequently, she gained a huge audience on her personal IG page.
|Date of Birth||10th February, 1987|
|Place of Birth||Sofia, Bulgaria|
What Led Yanita Yancheva to Strength Sports
Yanita Yancheva was born in Bulgaria on February 10, 1987. The girl was fond of gymnastics and could not even imagine that she would ever take the bar in her hands. Everything changed after participating in 2008 in the TV show Survivor Bulgaria Edition. In 50 days, she lost 8 kg and began to look like a teenager. Looking at the figure that had changed not for the better, Yancheva realized that it was time to go in for sports. This decision became the starting point for constant physical self-improvement. From the first days, the girl was carried away by work in the gym, and could no longer quit classes.
“I started to like the reflection in the mirror more and more.”
Once she realized that it is a sin to hide such forms under clothes, Yanita began to upload photos on social media pages. The guys liked them and wrote enthusiastic comments. In 2014, she was again invited to a reality show on the island. The audience appreciated the girl’s form and filled her up with compliments. So Yanita became a local star. Today, a 34-year-old model and fitness instructor teaches others how to build an aesthetic body.
Yanita Yancheva Workout Program
Yanita’s workouts are designed to train all the muscles. From day to day, the girl pumps all the existing muscle groups. Favorite exercises – deadlift, classic squats, isolation practices for the buttocks.
As per greatestphysiques.com, Yanita’s training plan looks like this:
- Pull-Ups – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Barbell Row – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Wide Grip Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Seated Cable Row – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Hyperextensions – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Upright Row – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Side Shoulder Raise – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Barbell Shoulder Press – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Bent Over Side Shoulder Raise – 3 sets of 18 reps
- Triceps Dips – 3 sets of 10 reps
- Biceps Dumbbell Curl – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Dumbbell Kick Back – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Hammer Biceps Curls – 3 sets of 15 reps
- Dumbbell One-Arm Triceps Extension – 3 sets of 12 reps
- Standing Barbell Biceps Curls – 1 set of 21 reps
- Thigh Abductor – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Squats – 4 sets of 12 reps
- Superset – Inner Thigh Abductor and Outer Thigh Abductor – 3 sets of 30 reps in both exercises
- Lunges – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Romanian Deadlift – 4 sets of 20 reps
- Calf Raises – 4 sets of 20 reps
- HIIT Session – Cycle Machine, Treadmill, & Stair Master
Yanita Yancheva’s Glute Workout in Video Format
Fitness Model Diet by Yanita Yancheva
It is impossible to achieve such forms without a balanced diet. In order for the body to fully receive the necessary substances, the fitness babe eats 6 times a day, pausing without food for 2.5 hours. Yanita changes her diet every 1.5 months. The basis of the diet is protein and slow carbohydrates.
- In the morning – a cup of oatmeal + low-fat yogurt without sugar + protein shake;
- Lunch – any citrus, apple;
- Lunch – chicken with green salad + 70 g of pine nuts;
- Afternoon tea – cottage cheese or feta cheese with vegetables;
- Dinner – a protein-rich dish;
- For the night – casein shake.
Yanita’s Spare Time
The girl and bodybuilding coach Lazar Angelov used to spend time together. Looking at them, it was clear to everyone what an exemplary couple should look like. Actually, their followers have married them long ago on the Internet. When they had the same time for vacationing, they traveled together. Yanita loves Thailand and the Maldives.
In 2016, the sexy blonde announced that she was preparing to become a mother and gave the name of her chosen one. Yanita met Tavi Castro in the Netherlands and now lives with him. Pregnancy did not prevent her from training and keeping herself in shape. She knew she would support Tavi, who trains alongside.
On August 24, 2017, Tavi Castro and his wife, Bulgarian fitness model, and entrepreneur Yanita Yancheva became the parents of their little daughter Avia Castro.
More about this topic:
- Ekaterina Usmanova: Best Booty of Russian Instagram
- Erna Husko – Finnish Figure Skater Turned IG Star
- Dolly Castro Chavez – Stunning Lawyer from Nicaragua
- Lais DeLeon: Instagram, Workout, Net Worth
- Ana Cheri: Instagram, Bio, and Fitness
- Natasha Aughey: Instagram, Family, Workout Routine
- Anna Nystrom: Instagram, Diet and Workout Routine
Follow us on Social Media Platforms: